Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lease signed

Yay!!! We signed the lease on our place today!! Starting 6/29 we will be living in a cute little bungalow in the southeast of Portland for the next year. As noted yesterday, it comes with strawberries and snow peas in the front yard, as well as a fenced in backyard with a little covered patio area in back. It is a small little bungalow, but my hope is that we will be happy living there for a year or two or three... It would make me very pleased to be there a while and get to know the city more while we decide what our next major life steps are going to be.

I'm also really excited about the neighborhood. It's not too hipster, but it's close to some cute places and I can't wait to explore the area. It's also close to Mr's store so he can ride his bike (or even walk) to work and we can enjoy lunches together.

We get the keys Friday morning and I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay - congrats to the both of you and your four legged babies! I can’t wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete