Friday, June 29, 2012

First night

I'll have to figure out how to upload the video I made of the house before we filled it with furniture and boxes. We are happily spending our first night in our new home!! There were some hiccups (of course), like the carpet being a wreck in the living/dining areas, some cosmetic issues with walls, windows, doors, as well as some functionality issues with lights, doors, sinks, and closets.... And the Ayer heater leaking. All of these things are being noted and the water heater is being taken care of Monday. All that aside though, the house is super cute and in one night we were able to get quite a bit done! I'm excited to finish my office and get my clothes put up, along with Mr's. I'm also really excited to go grocery shopping!!! That'll be wonderful!!

So tomorrow means groceries, Ikea, and more setup. Hopefully things will fall into place more and we will be all set. Once we are, another video I will make and get it posted with the first.

Goodnight for now!

1 comment:

  1. You have an Ikea by you!!! Good luck - I can get stuck for hours in there!!! Everything I have purchased from there is great!

    ReplyDelete