Wednesday, June 20, 2012

No rest for the wicked?

I am wide awake at 4:33 am on our last day in NM and it's making me crazy. I awoke to all three cats snuggled up on my side of the air mattress and the air mattress losing air (and heat), and Mr awoke for a minute, too. I can hear his breathing evening out into sleep rhythms, though, and I'm super jealous.

Today will be a busy and trying day. We have lots of running around and trash throwing out to do, as well as the final clean up. Pardon our mess in those last pictures... We have so much to clean up! We will have some help this afternoon, so that will be good.

I really hope we sleep early tonight. Friends have opened their home to us for the night, so we will be crashing on their futon with Lola and the kitties will be snuggling in a smaller room for their own safety and our sanity. I am worried about them, but they did fairly well in the kennel yesterday while chaos ensued, so I have hope they'll make it through this relatively unscathed.

I'll try to update later today at some point... Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment