Monday, July 2, 2012

progress!

And with the work day comes progress on some of our pressing concerns!!

  • Water heater has been fixed and is currently filling and heating water as I type. I'm so ready for a hot shower I can't even begin to explain my excitement at this. Seriously. Camping in your own house with naught but baby wipes or a cold shower to clean BLOWS.
  • Carpet is going to be replaced in the front room! It's sad that they didn't just do it the first time, considering how much time Mr invested trying to get the smell out himself, but at least it will be done and we will be set.
  • Office hooked up and looking more like an office! I'm so stoked to have my art back up on the walls and things finding their homes. It's a great feeling to be reorganized and happy.
  • Lawnmower is currently charging (yeah, battery operated - who'da thunk??!) and Mr will be attempting a mow some time tomorrow, I believe.
I'm really happy, also, that my work day is more than half over. With only 3.5 hours left in my work day, I think I may really enjoy this new schedule. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment